Saturday 02 July 2022
Luxury, luxury and luxury.
The folks at Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International present three gorgeous properties from across the state—each ranging in price from $6 million to $7 million.
Coastal real estate is located on both the East and West Bays and epitomizes the wonderful coastal life of Rhode Island.
Get the latest breaking news here – SUBSCRIBE to GOLOCAL DAILY DAILY EBLAST
Take a tour.
And see what your home is worth. click here
View larger +
5 brave circle | Bristol | $6,800,000
With the inclusion of Alison Oster Dessel
This stunning 3.2-acre beachfront complex is located on sprawling lawn that gently rolls to its own private beach, marina, and marina. Flawlessly revamped, every feature, finish, device, and system is new. The first floor is fully open, creating a seamless flow through the dining and living spaces. French window walls and doors invite light and water into every corner. The gourmet kitchen includes custom cabinets, Subzero, Wolf, and Bosch appliances, quartz counters, and an island. The first floor also contains a large en-suite bedroom. Upstairs, a breezy seating area opens onto a balcony overlooking the pool, apple trees, scented lavender, and the bay. The adjoining primary suite has cathedral ceilings, a gas fireplace, and a desk area. This floor is completed by two additional en-suite bedrooms and a new balcony. The basement is finished with a gym, media room, office/bedroom, and spacious laundry room with dual washers and dryers, Subzero wine and wine fridges, a cedar dresser and extra storage. A whole house generator has been added for convenience. Smart home and A/V features throughout. Great outdoor entertaining is easy thanks to the picturesque outdoor pergola shaded kitchen with stainless appliances, outdoor dining areas, gas fire pit with benches, and the gorgeous green pool. The property also includes a poolside moveable house with two guest suites, an outdoor shower and a garage. Poppasquash Point offers privacy, open space, natural beauty, and amazing wildlife.
View larger +
52 Wawalam Drive | western | $6,450,000
Including DeeDee Buffum and Robin Knisley
Wawaloam Drive is lined with historic New England shingle cottages on one side and an extensive perimeter facade on the other. It’s an iconic scene in the Wickabaugh community. 52 Wawaloam Drive is a generous and capable year-round home with stunning ocean views and a large deck for gorgeous front porch living. Come lean on Adirondack chairs on the lawn to watch the captivating sunset over the water. The amazing colors will catch you with their beauty and order – how can it get even more beautiful? Yes it is! Adjust your position to the angle of the front deck and rise into the warmth of a natural gas fire pit. Watch the Hill Lighthouse twinkle to the west, Montauk on the horizon, Block Island to the east. The sounds of the waves are tempting. Tomorrow, will it be the beach, the pool, the beach – or some other summer fun request in your day? A beautiful in-ground pool and surroundings add to the many niche shelters here as do two private beaches at Weekapaug and your own path to the waterfront. The property creates an option to consider joining the Weekapaug Tennis Club (8 courts of tennis, croquet and even pickle ball soon) and the new, updated Weekapaug Yacht Club.
View larger +
1 turret drive unit #2200| Portsmouth | $6,500,000
Included by Kylie McCullough
The crown jewel of Newport County in an exclusive gated golf, yachting and equestrian community. A state-of-the-art luxury penthouse apartment spanning the entire 22nd floor of the Carnegie Tower. Private rooftop deck with jacuzzi, kitchen and direct elevator access. 360 views. Watch the sunrise and sunset over Narragansett Bay. Kitchen: Wolf Range, Mill espresso machine, Subzero 650/03 refrigerator, Asko dishwasher, Cambria waterfall counters, favorite backsplash, custom white oak, and maple cabinets. Leather marble countertop. Bedroom: The master ocean-view bathroom features Cambria counters, Altura Tile, Honed Limestone Floor, and Kohler Purist. Wine Room: Features Hanston Quartz and 2 temperature-controlled Alvinos with room for 177 bottles. Asko Washer/Dryers, Akdo and Simena Tiles, Hubberton Forge and Eurofase Lighting, custom rustic white oak wood wall panels. On-site amenities include a gym, resort-style pool, and conference rooms. Reserved parking for two vehicles. Private cabana included.
- Three new menus – what you can buy in RI for about a million dollars
- Three new menus – what you can buy in Barrington for about a million dollars
- Home on ‘Mini-Peninsula’ for Sale in Narragansett – What You Can Buy for $2.85 Million
- What you can buy in RI for $500,000 – three new menus
- What you can buy in South County for just over a million dollars
- Three new listings – what you can buy between $300,000 and $550,000
- Spend the summer in Gilded Age Newport – what you can rent for $350,000
- Three new condominium listings – what you can buy between $300,000 and $500,000
- Westport’s One-of-a-Kind Private Complex – What You Can Buy for $2.9 Million
- Three Newly Listed Homes – What You Can Buy for Less Than a Million Dollars
- WHAT YOU CAN BUY – Apartment Investing Opportunity on the East Side of Providence
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for about 800,000 dollars
- What you can see at the RI Association of Garden Clubs exhibit at the RI Home Show
- What You Can Buy on RI — How about a House Lot on Providence’s East Side for $1.1 Million and More
- What you can buy for $800,000 in Rhode Island
- What you can buy at RI’s East Bay – Three new menus
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for about $1,500,000
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for about 3 million dollars
- What you can buy in Scituate for between $700,000 and $2.5 million
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for $700,000
- What you can buy for around $700,000
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for about 2 million dollars
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for about $900,000
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for about a million dollars
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for just over a million dollars