Makita Hr5000 2-inch Rotary Hammer Spline by Makita
Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.
Out of Stock - stock arriving soon
Introducing: Makita Hr5000 2-inch Rotary Hammer Spline
Prepare with a Makita Hr5000 2-inch Rotary Hammer Spline. Exclusively created by Makita.
Powerful 11 amp motor for heavy duty use Torque limiting clutch Spline" type drive system for maximum power
Get the power you need...
- All ball and needle bearings for longer tool life
- Powerful 11 amp motor for heavy duty use
- Torque limiting clutch
- Spline" type drive system for maximum power
- Easy lever change from "hammering only" or "rotation with hammering"
- "Spline" type drive system for maximum power
- 2-mode operation for "Hammering Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Accepts Spline bits
- All-ball and needle bearing construction for longer tool life
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- Factory grease packed for reduced maintenance
- Hex Wrench (#4; 783202-0, #5; 783203-8, #6; 783204-6)
- Large comfortable grip swivels 360° for easy handling
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Powerful 11.0 AMP motor delivers 2,100 BPM for the most demanding applications
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50% faster drilling
- Tool Case