Makita G6100R 5,800-Watt 11 HP Portable Power Generator by Makita
Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.
Out of Stock - stock arriving soon
Introducing: Makita G6100R 5,800-Watt 11 HP Portable Power Generator by Makita
Watt Power Generators are proud to present the excellent Makita G6100R 5,800-Watt 11 HP Portable Power Generator.
With so many available right now, it is great to have a brand you can trust. The Makita G6100R 5,800-Watt 11 HP Portable Power Generator is certainly that and will be a perfect purchase.
For this reduced price, the Makita G6100R 5,800-Watt 11 HP Portable Power Generator comes widely recommended and is a popular choice for most people. Makita have provided some nice touches and this results in good value.
- Automatic idle swap
- Twist lock / GFCI receptacles
- Roll in excess of pipe frame
- Metal liner
- Fuel gauge
- Fuel tank cap
- Convenient recoil starter
- H2o-resistant louvers
- Rubber ft
- Oil sensor
- Air filter
- AC voltage 120V/240V-60HZ
- Highest output present 5800W-48.3A/24.2A
- Rated output present 4800W-40A/20A
- DC voltage 12V-8.3A
The Makita 5,800-watt 11 HP portable electricity generator has a trustworthy aluminum alloy OHV engine with a brushless alternator to supply constant electricity with considerably less downtime for upkeep and a cast steel crankshaft completely supported by ball bearings. The digital ignition system with GFCI receptacles meet safety requirements and features a practical recoil starter and automated idle swap to decrease gas usage. Rubber ft on the rugged steel roll cage frame help the engine and serve as shock absorbers, even though the drinking water-deflecting louvers make this generator watertight. A 5.68-gallon gas potential supplies 7 hours of run time at fifty percent load. The generator makes 74 decibels of audio, measures 27.2-by-18.9-by-23.2 inches (L x W x H) and weighs 172 lbs, and is backed by a one-yr restricted guarantee.
- 5,800-watt portable generator delivers up to 7 hours of run time
- Brushless alternator for consistent power and less maintenance
- Recoil starter and automatic idle switch cut fuel consumption
- Water-deflecting louvers make a watertight generator
- Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California