Backup Power Source Solar Standby Power System, Model# BPS-1250-S from Backup Power Source
Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.
Out of Stock - stock arriving soon
Introducing: Backup Power Source Solar Standby Power System, Model# BPS-1250-S from Backup Power Source
We are happy to present the famous Backup Power Source Solar Standby Power System, Model# BPS-1250-S.
With so many on offer these days, it is wise to have a brand you can recognise. The Backup Power Source Solar Standby Power System, Model# BPS-1250-S is certainly that and will be a perfect acquisition.
For this reduced price, the Backup Power Source Solar Standby Power System, Model# BPS-1250-S is widely recommended and is a regular choice amongst most people. Backup Power Source have included some nice touches and this means good value.
Harness the electrical power of the sunshine to create your electric power and supply stability throughout electrical power outages. The BPS-1250-S photo voltaic package deal is engineered to enable you to produce and use your own energy to electrical power home appliances. Plus, each device functions as an extremely-quiet crisis backup system that screens your utility business's electrical electrical power 24/7. U.S.A.
Plug & Perform - no set up of electrical power system essential. Frequent Utilization: Standby electrical power, Panel Kind: Polycrystalline, Solar Panel Wattage: 200, Modified Sine Wave: Yes, Genuine Sine Wave: No, Materials Kind: Polysilicon, Solar Panels Involved (qty.): 2, Battery Involved: Yes, Battery Kind: 220Ah AGM, Battery Saver: Yes, Batteries (qty.): 2, LED Indicators: (six) LEDs for ongoing position info, Mounting Components Involved: Yes, Switch Kind: Computerized transfer switch, Electrician Needed: No
- In the event of a power outage, the built-in automatic transfer switch provides backup emergency power and recharges with the power of the sun; no additional transfer switch required unless using in conjunction with a generator
- Energy is stored in 2 powerful 220Ah batteries, then converted to AC electricity by the system's inverter charger
- Converts 12V DC to 120V AC @ 60 Hz
- Battery charge rate 3-stage, 30 Amp battery charger
- 2 NEMA 5-15R output 110 AC receptacles