120 VAC 50-Amp Automatic Transfer Switch from Progressive Dynamics
Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.
Out of Stock - stock arriving soon
Introducing: 120 VAC 50-Amp Automatic Transfer Switch from Progressive Dynamics
Watt Power Generators are delighted to stock the famous 120 VAC 50-Amp Automatic Transfer Switch.
With so many available recently, it is great to have a name you can recognise. The 120 VAC 50-Amp Automatic Transfer Switch is certainly that and will be a perfect acquisition.
For this price, the 120 VAC 50-Amp Automatic Transfer Switch comes highly respected and is always a popular choice amongst most people. Progressive Dynamics have provided some nice touches and this results in good value.
120 VAC 50-Amp / 240 VAC thirty-Amp Relay, AC Connectors: Screw Final. Automatically senses generator power and prevents two power resources from moving into the AC Distribution Panel at the very same time.
- Heavy duty relays prevent contact damage during high current transfer operation.
- Quick change circuit board easily replaced in the event of failure. No need to disconnect and reinstall entire unit.
- Time delay circuit board ensures generator voltage is at proper level before transfer occurs.
- Built-in strain reliefs allow the installer to simply push the branch circuit wires inside the unit for connection. Eliminates the need to purchase and install separate strain reliefs for each circuit.
- Screw-type wiring terminals ensure ease of wiring and prevent wiring errors. Protective cover easily snaps on or off. Handy wiring schematic mounted inside the cover.